Sunday, February 23, 2014

Creating order, or ...

Creating order, or the delusion of it... Yes, I now have a 3rd Iron Horse book truck... Currently using it to hold my Pressbengel Project/Ernst Collin/German binding history materials as those are being referred to the most. Will also be clearing some of my journals off of the shelves for more space... Perhaps I should get some off-site storage for the low use/no-use... ;-) And, yes that is salmon leather hanging off of the end of the book truck.



And here 1 & 2... Clearly need to tackle piles on the one in the foreground. Back one holds my artist's book collection and most of my bindings...


Now to clear/clean the bench... so I can finish my conservation work and get back to binding projects.Rediscovered some nice textblocks I had collected over the years, Press Intermezzo among them...

No comments:

Post a Comment